TurboTax Business 2015 Federal + Fed Efile Tax Preparation Software - PC Download [Old Version]
This is download version, no disc will be shipped. For Windows only.
Get your business taxes done right with TurboTax 2015.
TurboTax coaches you every step of the way and double checks your return as you go, so you can be confident your business taxes are done right.
- Customized to your industry, to spot commonly-overlooked deductions and credits.
- Up-to-date with the latest tax laws, including how the new healthcare laws will affect your business taxes. No tax knowledge needed— takes your answers to simple questions about your business and fills out all the right forms for you.
- Help along the way—get answers to your product questions, so you won’t get stuck.
- Includes audit alerts—flags areas that might trigger an IRS audit.
- Your information is safeguarded – encryption technology used by banks, so your tax data is protected while it’s e-filed to IRS and state agencies
Everything You Need to Easily Do Your Business Taxes
Customized interview tailors itself to your type of business (corporation, partnership, or multi-member LLC).
Extra guidance for new businesses—TurboTax tax software will show you the startup tax deductions for new businesses so you can get the maximum refund you deserve.
- Create and distribute K-1 Forms electronically in PDF format and save a trip to the post office.
- Easy transfer of your Federal Return to Your State Return* (State Return sold separately via easy download).
- Create Unlimited W-2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT and 1099-DIV Forms, printed on plain paper — no need for special tax forms.
- Automatically import your information directly from your QuickBooks* files with easy tax line assignment and guidance to ensure your financial data is properly represented on your tax return.
- Extra guidance for entering multiple businesses, even if they are different entity types.
- Guides you step-by-step through a customized rental real estate experience, so you can rest assured all related income and expenses are covered.
Simplifies asset depreciation:
- Reviews your large purchases (assets) and helps you determine the most advantageous, tax-saving strategy for your assets.
- Then guides you through calculating and reporting depreciation.
Maximizes Business Deductions to Help You Save:
Shows you what business expenses you can deduct including:
- Vehicle Expenses: Shows you whether you’ll get a bigger refund using actual expenses or the standard mileage rate. Provides extra help for splitting vehicle expenses between business and personal use.
- Supplies: Your paper, ink, postage, staples, CDs, coffee, and more can add up to big savings.
- Large Purchases (Assets): Tells you if you should fully deduct equipment this year or if you need to depreciate.
- Promotion and Advertising: Learn how to deduct expenses like brochures, business cards, web sites, and sponsorships.
- Travel: Tells you when (and how much) you can deduct for meals, airfare, taxis, hotels and more.